Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer Sketching Rudbeckia by Desiree

Hi everyone, its Desiree here! I brought in some cut flowers and thought I would sketch them and play with some liquid watercolors, not crazy about them but will continue to play. Anyway I thought I would video my sketching and although my battery ran out before I was done I am posting it anyway as it is a beginning. I love the wonderful yellows of Summer, enjoy



Sunflower Sunshine makes me Happy2 (Enhanced) from Desiree Habicht on Vimeo.

I also opened up my sketching blog for you to view if your interested just follow the link, I have tutorials, challenges and class work from my students. I hope you enjoy

2 comments:

  1. wow, that's what you call talent!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, Desiree, thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.