Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Coreopsis


Coreopsis
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Journal
Flowers
Coreopsis

I got to the B&B last night close to 8 pm -- a full 12-hour day .... we're in the throes of so much planning and deadlines, that these extra-long, tiring days will continue for a while.

Rebecca was out, and so I snipped a couple of flowers from her incredible garden to sketch before I fell into bed. These delightful orange-yellow plants were dancing in the cooling evening ... and I only wish I had the energy to join them!!! LOL

Today, we're off to collect additional data for our files, and continue the arduous process of planning and getting things finished for summer session and planning for the fall and winter.

GEEZ .. I thought summer was supposed to be a quiet time! LOL

Lin Frye
North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.