Sunday, August 2, 2020

Revisiting Alaska with Sketches--Vickie Henderson

I recently revisited my photos of Alaska, from a visit in 2012, in particular, my images of the Denali Park grizzly bears.  What a delightful journey back in time.  Looking through the images brought back almost as much awe as I remember feeling when I first viewed it in person.
This was my first sketch, a bear pausing as it foraged for autumn berries.  Autumn in the park was well underway in the tundra the last week of August.  Brought back exciting memories as this was my first experience in the tundra and watching these incredible bears!
Visit my blog post at Vickie's Sketchbook to learn more about this sketching experience.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Yes. Magestic creatures. So good to connect with you here. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful sketch - colors especially!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.