Thursday, May 12, 2011

My garden: May sketches

Where I live, May is the most glorious garden month. By summer, certainly by the end of June, the heat and frequent droughts we have here have turned out the lights in our gardens. Well, late September and October can be gorgeous, too, but we're not talking about them, are we :D.

My garden: light rain

My garden: peonies

My garden: peonies 2

I have posted a couple of other sketches from this series on my blog Laurelines.

Happy May to us all!

3 comments:

  1. I love the application of colour on the first one, it's like Ralph Steadman painted flowers. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I find your free flowig lines really fascinating. They're great.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.