Sunday, April 3, 2011

LaBrea and the Beach


LaBrea and the Beach, originally uploaded by Cathy (Kate) Johnson.
Every time we go to the LA area, I need to see the tar pits. I've always loved prehistory and history, and fossils, bones, geology...this is a fascinating place.

Next time I need to take a folding stool so I can sit where I haven't sketched before. They have benches, but they're fixed, of course!

And then, of course, NEED THE BEACH.

I lost some of my little goodies from the beach, but at least these made it home with me and got added later...

1 comment:

  1. Your wonderful spread makes me almost want to go to California -- very inviting.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.