Thursday, October 14, 2010

Window Sketching - Carolyn Pappas

9-24-10, trees


I was without internet access for some time, so I was unable to post. But
now I am all back up and running so I will show some of my sketches over the
next couple of days.

I made this sketch while sitting in my new studio on a stool next to my open window. It was an odd feeling because I could feel the breeze and hear the birds chirp just as if I were outside, but I was still in my house. I did this in colored pencil while waiting for my laundry to dry.

2 comments:

  1. I like it Carolyn. Nice and fresh and I can just feel your sense of doing it as you described with the birds and feeling of the breeze. Just what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, Carolyn...you really captured that early autumn feeling.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.