Monday, September 14, 2009

To our blog authors...HELP!!!

Hi all, just a quick note to all our authors! I've asked this on our Yahoo group, but not everyone is subscribed, there...

For now, PLEASE put your name on the title line? I linked the group blog to my Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/cathy.johnson1?ref=profile and unfortunately found I couldn't show it as a blog with group authors.

I don't want to take credit for your work! When it shows up on my FB page without a name, people assume it's mine, and I've been needing to go back and correct that impression.

Till I can figure out what else to do, it would be a huge help if you put your name on the subject line, thanks.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled group blog!

2 comments:

  1. Oops! I think I'm guilty.....however, you will be pleased to know that AT LAST I have figured out how to load the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder! Where have I been? I didn't even know we had a Yahoo group (kicking dirt clod and blushing)!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.