Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fucecchio marchland

Some time ago I made this sketch of landscape in Fucecchio marshland (Marshes of Fucecchio), a very important wetland just declared Ramsar...At this time plenty of rain transformed it in a great lake and there is not chance to get inside even by boat...
This a my little tribute to this part of paradise...

Also, at the New Visit Centre is till in progress my exhibition in a place that I'm expecting (and I hope) will become an important exhibition center for italian wildlife painters....

3 comments:

  1. Sandro, this is wonderful! And the new visitor center looks capable of handling crowds, does the marshland get a lot of visitors?

    What is Ramsar?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.