Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Autumn leaves



The weather here in Virginia has been absolutely glorious the past couple of weeks and I'm stuck in an office all day. :-(  Today I had very little work to do so I went outside and gathered some fallen leaves to sketch. All I had with me were a very small Moleskine and a #2 pencil so that's what I used. I found it challenging to get the values right and still have enough contrast between the leaves. I apologize for not being more active on this site lately but I do get a chance now and then to lurk. Valerie, Concetta, Maree, Lin, Teri and all the rest of you have been doing some exquisite work. You are all my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.