Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Watching "My Life as a Turkey"

Watching "My Life as a Turkey" by apple-pine
A friend suggested this PBS episode for me and I spent a delightful hour sketching while watching it online today. It's about Joe Hutto (who is is a nationally recognized naturalist and wildlife artist) and experience of living a life of a sole caregiver to 16 little turkeys. Amazing story and great sketches!

Here is a link to the video:
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/my-life-as-a-turkey/full-episode/7378/

and here is a link to sketches:
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/my-life-as-a-turkey/sketches-from-the-flatwoods/6685/

3 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed the film immensely.... Great sketch of Joe Hutto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, Nina! And I LOVE your pages...delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages Nina. I saw this documentary about a year ago and loved it. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.