Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall is finally here! Love it- Desiree

Desiree here! I have been so tired of the heat and I am loving the cooler weather. I have been able to get out and paint more. I taught a class last month and we did water and rocks. It had been so long since I painted on site I wondered how it was going to turn out. We have recently acquired a new resident owl which I am going to also paint but we are trying to encourage him to move to another location since he is sooooo messy!
I also did this quick painting of a bird, auditioning things for my Christmas Card this year. I have done several things from candied apples to dogs, birds and still haven't settled on anything. I usually have them done in October but I will be late again this year!


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Desiree, I just love love love that little bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sketches Desiree. The bird is so sassy!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.