Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Garden Tour 2012


Our house is on a Garden Tour this year to raise money for the Child Abuse and Neglect Unit at our local hospital. I also donated a painting for their fund raiser as all the funds raised will benefit the kids. I have been crazy busy getting everything perfect as they expect 1200 people to pass through. I can't believe how fast the weeds have been growing, I know its because they know its coming this week. I have had the best time observing the garden, painting, sketching and taking some amazing photos! I have so much to share but not the time to post! LOL Here is a page I am getting ready to journal on, I am doing some pre-painted pages in anticipation for lots of journaling about the day and the wonderful dinner we will be attending. The best part of having a garden is sharing it with other gardeners. Same holds true with art, its best when shared. I am working on a whole series of these "Macro pages" I call them. Wonderful color, a bit abstract journaling pages. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.