Monday, April 30, 2012

Sketching at Poet's Seat Tower

4/29/2012 outdoor sketching (Poet's Seat Panorama) ©2012 Carolyn A Pappas, 4/29/2012 outdoor sketching (Poet's Seat Panorama). Colored Pencil in large handbook sketchbook.

I did some sketching at Poet's Seat Tower (see this link to my blog for a photo and more info) yesterday using colored pencils. This is the highest point above the city of Greenfield so it offers a spectacular view (but lots of wind).

This is another experiment with sketching in color. I had a limited variety of colored pencils with me, which I selected because they were "natureish" colors. They were a good mix, although I will add a darker green for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.