Friday, March 4, 2011

Bonita

My brother, Mark, in Tucson has a frequent feline visitor to his patio. His lovely home is very near the Rincon Mountains and the open desert Saguaro National Park , (lucky) so he gets lots of "visitors". We had hoped to catch sight of her while visiting last month. Mark believes she is pregnant this year - sure do wish she could bring the cubs to visit.
So - I posted from pictures (hope that's ok). I knew I could not capture her full beauty, but it was fun trying.
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. How neat is that, I LOVE your sketch, Gay. Thank you for posting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky to get peeks at a bobcat. And if she does bring her youngsters around the would really be a treat. Lovely sketch page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fortunate they are able to watch a bobcat. That is a rare experience for most of us. Your sketch captures the wonderful cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. I know that area well and your brother is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.