Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Presidents Day Scratchings - Pam Johnson Brickell


Presidents Day Scratchings
Originally uploaded by PJBee
The day had glorious weather. We tried to be outside most of the day. I took an hour to sit by the pond close to the house.

I love sitting down in one place and letting nature happen. Such a thrill to be a fly on the wall so to speak :)

I had my scope. I love sketching using the blind contour technique. I always give myself quite a laugh.  Mrs. Bufflehead was a lively character and presented quite a challenge for me. One eye in the scope, the other closed and sketching with pen!  Danger Will Robinson :)

3 comments:

  1. This is very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a technique PJ! Just LOVE this page with all its little details!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.