Wednesday, June 30, 2010

a bit of sketching . . .


a bit of sketching . . .
Originally uploaded by vickylw
. . . after a bit of gardening. I found wild morning glory with a strangle-hold on the Russian sage, and both basil and dill trying to flower (I grow them for cooking, not flowering).

I don't spend much time gardening, or even outside in the summer. Being extremely allergic to bug bites, I stay away from them as much as I can. The leaves from hens & chicks are to chill --- then use the sticky sap inside to sooth the bug bites I already have. It even helps with the itching.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful sketching page Vicky! Sorry about the bugs, they can be a real nuisance, can't they?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.