Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sweet Gum - Laura Gillis


Hello all! It has been a while since I have posted anything here but I finally got something done that qualifies to be here! My latest project has been to do a daily sketch of my dogs or cat and post on my blog (yellowcatart.blogspot.com) but I gave them a break last night and sketched this leaf instead. I want to do this in color soon too.... it has the most beautiful green and maroon colors.... I just love fall. There are some years we go straight from summer to winter with only a few fall days in between but this year we have been lucky to have a longer fall and the leaves have been so pretty.

Pencil in generic sketchbook.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Laura, I'll look forward to seeing it in color! (I added a tag for sweet gum, since we've had quite a few entries for this tree. It will be interesting to be able to call them all up...)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you, your questions, comments, observations! Please feel free to comment, feedback is important to us.