The 2nd full moon in December is on the 31st. It's know as 'Blue Moon' - the traditional name given to the second full moon occurring in the same month. The last Blue Moon was in May of 2007!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Full Cold Moon Eve - Pam Johnson Brickell
The 2nd full moon in December is on the 31st. It's know as 'Blue Moon' - the traditional name given to the second full moon occurring in the same month. The last Blue Moon was in May of 2007!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I just LOVE your moon sketches Pam! They're so great... Interesting about the two full moons in one month, never knew that happened - I do follow the moon's cycles, because I put all my crystals out for cleansing during full moon (I also cleanse them from time to time with sound vibrations) - how lucky to have it twice this month!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, Pam! I was admiring the full moon here last night as the clouds drifted across, veiling a brightness that glowed right through.
ReplyDeleteI love your work...everything is beautiful!
ReplyDelete